Financial Solutionz Ltd FSP 737131
License Status and Conditions
Financial Solutionz Ltd FSP 737131, trading as Financial Solutionz Ltd holds a transitional licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Nature and scope of the financial advice given
Financial Solutionz provides advice to our clients about their KiwiSaver, mortgages, life insurance and health insurance.
Our financial advisers provide financial advice in relation to KiwiSaver, home mortgages, life insurance and health insurance.
We only provide financial advice about products from certain providers:
- For mortgages, we work with AIA home loans, ASB, ANZ, BNZ, Westpac, Resimac, Bluestone, Pepper money, Avanti Finance and other lenders and Finance Companies that may fit your needs that will be disclosed
- For life insurance, we work with– AIA, Asteron, Partners Life, Fidelity Life & Cigna.
- For health insurance, we work with three providers – NIB, AIA Health & Partners Life Health
- For KiwiSaver and investment products, we provide advice from Two KiwiSaver Providers, Booster & Generate
Fees, expenses and other amounts payable for our financial advice
Financial Solutionz may charge a fee for the financial advice provided to a client where a client cancels a life or health insurance policy within two years of inception.
Financial Solutionz may charge a fee for the financial & Mortgage advice provided to a client where a client cancels a mortgage within 27 Months of inception. Whether a fee will be charged and the manner in which it will be charged will be advised when the advice is provided to the client. This fee will be payable by the client by the 20th of the month after the policy is cancelled.
Conflicts of interest and incentives
For life insurance and health insurance, Financial Solutionz and the financial adviser receive commissions from the insurance companies on whose policies we give advice. If you decide to take out insurance, the insurer will pay a commission to Financial Solutionz and your financial adviser. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of the premium.
For mortgages, Financial Solutionz and the financial adviser receive commissions from the banks with whom we arrange mortgages. If you decide to take out the mortgage, the bank will pay a commission to your financial adviser. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of the mortgage.
To ensure that our financial advisers prioritise the client’s interests above their own, we follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made on the basis of the client’s goals and circumstances.
All our financial advisers undergo annual training about how to manage conflicts of interest. We undertake a compliance audit, and a review of our compliance programme annually by a reputable compliance adviser.
Complaints handling and dispute resolutions
If you are not satisfied with our financial advice service in any way, you can make a complaint by emailing Keith Kerr at email@example.com , or by calling us on 09 215 4586. You can also write to us at:
PO Box 302-688, Rosedale 0751, Auckland
When we receive a complaint, we will consider it following our internal complaints process:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. We may need to contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we can’t we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint, and will aim to provide you with a realistic timeframe.
- We will contact you by phone or email to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint, and how we propose to do so.
If we can’t resolve your complaint, or you aren’t satisfied with the way we propose to do so, you can contact our external dispute resolutions scheme, FDRS (Financial Disputes Resolution Service).
The FDRS (Financial Disputes Resolution Service) provides a free, independent dispute resolutions service that may help investigate or resolve your complaint, if we haven’t been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.
You can view their website: https://fdrs.org.nz/, contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0508 337337, or write to them at: PO Box 2272, Wellington 6140
You can check that I am licensed on the FSPR register http://www.fspr.govt.nz
I can confirm that I have not had any Disciplinary action taken against myself or my Business
Interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice • meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice). This is only a summary of the duties that we have.
More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz.
Financial Solutionz Ltd
Phone 09 972 3786 office